Parts & Accessories
$39.99 - $40.00
Body Geometry Footbeds are ergonomically designed and scientifically tested to increase power, endurance, and comfort by optimizing hip, knee, and foot alignment. With three different arch support options (Red+ being the lowest, Blue++ being in the middle, and Green+++ being tallest), you can be sure that every precious watt is preserved through the pedal stroke. - Body Geometry Footbeds measurably increase power, reduce time to exhaustion, and reduce injury by aligning hip, knee, and foot. - Customized longitudinal arch and metatarsal support with Red+, Blue++, or Green+++ contour. - Proprietary lightweight foam avoids taking a compression set for long-lasting performance. - Combine Body Geometry shoes, footbeds, and wedges to maximize performance benefits.
If you've never experienced the pain of riding with ice blocks for feet, consider yourself lucky. For the rest of us, however, it's a feeling that we'd be happy to never experience again. But without pieces like our Neoprene Toe Covers, history is doomed to repeat itself this winter. - Abrasion-resistant bottom and toe panels increase the covers' lifespan. - Universal cleat opening means that the covers are compatible with both road and mountain shoes. - Fabric Content: 100% Neoprene
Fits all SIDIs with ratchet buckles. Retro fitting on older SIDIs also requires replacing the Caliper Strap.
The REFLECT360 overshoes offers exceptional waterproofing and all over reflectivity for commuters and night riders. Utilizing our REFLECT360 technology, the material reflects vehicle headlights so they light up to be bright white to help your position on the road be more easily identifiable. They have a waterproof lock-zipper, reinforced toe and heel, calf hook and loop adjustment and an open sole for your cleats. All in all, everything you'd want in a top quality waterproof shoe cover. - 100% REFLECT360 reflective material - Protective mesh covering the reflective paneling - Designed to be worn only with cycling shoes that have cleats - Waterproof and windproof PU coated fleece - Offset waterproof lock-zipper, calf hook & loop adjustor and open sole - Reinforced toe and heel - Designed to be worn with cycling shoes - not trainers or other shoes
For top comfort, Planet Bike's Blitzen Shoe Covers are made of windproof fabric lined with microfleece to keep you warm. They boast Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
Planet Bike's Comet Shoe Covers are made of neoprene for excellent water and wind resistance and warmth. Plus they have Velcro closures for easy on/off and reflective accents for safety.
- Wind-resistant/water-resistant - Insulation for warmth - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Water-resistant - Reflective logo
- Wind-resistant fabric - Microfleece lining - Reflective logo
- Three EVA interchangeable levels of support for arch and metatarsal offer complete customization - EVA base material with TPU vibration dampening material in the forefoot area for proper support and cushioning - Co-molded heel support zone is optimized to help stabilize the foot during pedaling - Articulating arch support area is designed for compatibility with ExoWrap technology - TransTextura Plus layer transfers moisture and helps fight bacteria and odors
Replacement 2Density insoles Fits all Giant & Liv non-MES road and mountain shoes - Giant Phase - Liv Mova - Giant Transmit - Giant Phase 2 - Liv Regalo - Giant Flux - Liv Fera
- Windproof and water-repellent ProTextura 4-way stretch fabric for maximum protection and breathability - Zipper closure for easy on and off - Anti-abrasion sole cover - 3D ergonomic fit - 3M Scotchlite reflective details for enhanced visibility in low light
- Replacement ratchet tongue for selected styles of shoes - 2 pieces - 93mm
Want one shoe piece to cover the entire road or mountain biking season? The Neo Protect 3 Shoe Cover is the one for you! Extremely durable, warm, and has easy adjustments with very wide side hook-and-loop fasteners with large locking zippers for easy use, this shoe cover is the only one you'll need all season long. It provides 360 degrees of reflectivity for added visibility in low light conditions, a reinforced Kevlar track under the foot with Hypalon rubber for long term walkability, and provides all-season wind and water resistance. - Cuff: Bias - Under Sole: 2 openings for road and SPD cleats - Side opening: Seam-sealed hook and loop fastener for easy slip-on - Visibility Features: Reflective - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. Good news! Your search for the perfect foul weather shoe cover is over! Introducing the Garneau Thermal H2O Shoe Covers (some minor "assembly" required). This seam-sealed, 3mm super stretch neoprene, fleece-lined shoe cover is 100% wind and waterproof, and will keep your toes warm in the nastiest of weather! Its outsole is made out of rubber for additional traction, and can be cut to fit whatever type of cleat you have using the integrated cutting guide. We round it out with a seam-sealed zipper that tucks into a zipper garage and hits of reflectivity that offer additional visibility in low light conditions. Technical Details - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Opening: Sean-sealed zipper for all weather conditions - Shoe Cover Fabric: super stretch neoprene laminated with fleece
If you're looking for one shoe cover to provide the most warmth for the harshest of conditions, then look no further. The Thermal Pro is Louis Garneau's warmest shoe cover that provides 360 degrees of customizable protection from the worst winter can bring. A seam-sealed 2 mm neoprene outer with a fleece-lined inner provides unparalleled warmth, a customizable under sole prevents anything from seeping up into your foot, and easy wide openings with waterproof zipper and covered zipper garage keep the fouls of winter weather at bay. - Under Sole: Durable pre-cut rubber sole for better water resistance - Side opening: Seam-sealed Hook and loop fastener with safety puller for easy slip on/off - Shoe Cover Visibility Features: HiViz 360 - Fabric: 2 MM NEOPRENE – Isolates from cold, provides warmth
There are some chilly days when you know that a pair of shoe covers will be overkill, but you'd rather keep your toes warm and worry about riding instead. That's where these toe covers fit in. They will keep your feet warm on cold and dry days. - Cut-outs for all current pedal systems - Reflective details at front - Fabric with versatile, medium thermal protection - GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: totally windproof, extremely breathable and water repellent - Lightweight material for easy storage - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left
Having a go-to wardrobe that can deal with the worst weather is key when you have to get out and ride in all seasons. Keeping your feet warm and dry will make your commute or foul weather ride easier and more comfortable. - Open soles framed by abrasion resistant material - Ideal to wear with cycling and leisure shoes - Lightweight material for easy storage - GORE-TEX Product: durably waterproof, windproof and extremely breathable - Reflective details at front, back and side - Reflective transfer print to mark right and left - Back Velcro width adjustment
Ideal for the cold season: Extremely lightweight GORE WINDSTOPPER overshoes keep your feet wonderfully warm. They fit snugly on shoes for a close fit. A zipper on the back makes for easy off and on. - Soft and versatile GORE WINDSTOPPER Product: windproof, water repellent and highly breathable - Elastic back for maximum comfort and fit - Reflective logo and piping - Zipper closure
- More performance - Less discomfort - Better power transmission Full speed ahead – optimize your performance to the pedals! The IP Pro Solestar ergonomically stabilizes your foot on road and mountain bikes, supports efficient and comfortable movement, maximizes leg power and reduces discomfort. The IP Pro Solestar was developed with internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
- More performance - More comfort - Also suitable for walking Misalignment of the feet can significantly limit the enjoyment of cycling. With the IP Touring Solestar, Ergon offers all touring riders a significant gain in comfort, especially when covering longer distances. The patented stabilization delta keeps the foot in an ergonomic position, prevents discomfort and optimally transfers leg power to the pedal. Efficiency is maximized with a grippy surface made of nylon fabric. Finely ground walnut shells in the 3D foam padding aid in a keeping the feet cool. The insole shell, made of fiberglass composite, enhances pedaling efficiency. The IP Touring Solestar was developed with the internationally renowned insole specialist Solestar.
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening. Features a reflective strip on cuff for additional visibility.
96% Nylon, 4% Lycra The original DeFeet shoe cover is designed to be worn over road cycling shoes with cleat systems, providing an extra barrier against windchill and dirt. A three-season product for cool to cold conditions in damp or dry weather, Slipstreams feature a knit-in cleat guide to cut your own opening.
Page 1 of 1